A moon cactus is a succulent that grows in desert climates. This plant’s Latin name is Gymnocalycium mihanovichii
Like many cacti, the moon cactus should not be watered too often, or it could die. One should wait until the soil it grows in has completely dried through. Then, the plant needs to be drenched with water as if to mimic receiving a lot of rain. The plant will not need any more water until the soil has completely dried through again.
Moon Cactus Trivia:
- Gymnocalycium mihanovichii, often called chin cactus or moon cactus is a species of cactus from South America commonly grown as a houseplant.
- This grafted cactus plants come in vibrant bright colors of hot pink, brilliant orange and even an almost neon yellow. They are commonly sold as gift plants and make lovely window box or southern exposure houseplants.
- This cactus plants are easy to grow and do well in succulent gardens or in a window sill.
- The Pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- Pot may vary as per availability.