Taru Vatika is an online plant shop operated by Primo Gifts Private Limited. The terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” used throughout this website straightforwardly refers to Taru Vatika or Primo Gifts Private Limited. The facility to use this website and the tools and services available herein is governed by the acceptance of all the terms conditions, and policies stated below by the user.
When you visit Taru Vatika to make a purchase, it means you have gone through our terms and conditions and have accepted to be bound by them. These terms and conditions are applicable to all the users of Taru Vatika, which includes customers, vendors, merchants, and browsers.
Ensure to go through the terms and conditions/terms of service carefully before using our website. If you access Taru Vatika, then it is deemed that you have agreed to our guidelines and policies. And, if you do not agree with all our terms and conditions, then, you can skip using our website for any services.
The addition of any new tools or features to the website will be subjected to the terms and conditions. The “Terms and Conditions” page is open for review at any time for the customers. We reserve the sole right to change, update, or replace any portion of the terms and conditions without any prior notice on the website. Your use of the website after making additions or modifications in the terms and conditions means your acceptance of the same.
· Taru Vatika reserves the right to refuse any of its services to any of its customers for any reason at any period of time.
· You must accept not to duplicate, reproduce, sell, copy, resell, or exploit any part of our services, access to the service, use of the service, or any contact information available on the website without taking written permission from us.
· The heading in the terms and conditions are for your convenience and understanding only and never limit or affect the terms in general.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
· There are products and services on this website that can only be availed online through this website. For products and services that are limited in number, they are subject to exchange or return as per our Return Policy.
· Every possible effort is made to keep the display of products in terms of colors and pictures on the website as much transparent and accurate as possible. We ensure that our products appear to be the same on the website as they are in reality.
· We ensure to provide the product description as much correct as possible. If the description of any product is not matching the product, then you can return it to us without using it.
· In case of any typographical errors in the description or pricing of any product, Taru Vatika has the right to make changes in it and update the accurate information. Taru Vatika can cancel orders with typo errors and refund the amount to the customer through the same mode using which the payment was made.
MODIFICATIONS IN THE PRICES AND SERVICES
· We have the sole discretion and right to alter or discontinue any service without any prior notice.
· The cost of our products is subject to change or modifications without any prior notice.
· Taru Vatika do not hold itself responsible to you or any third party for any changes in the prices, discontinuance, or suspension of the service.
CONTENT POSTED ON WEBSITE
All photographs, logos, trademarks, designs, interfaces, content, computer code, music, and sounds, etc. on this website are owned and controlled by Taru Vatika. Laws related to copyright, trademark, licensing, competition, and property have been compiled by us. Therefore, content posted on this website should never be copied, uploaded, posted, reproduced, encoded, displayed, or distributed by any means.
OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO REGISTRATIONS
· When you use this website, you are responsible to maintain the security of your user ID and password.
· We reserve the right to terminate or suspend or block your membership on the website when you provide wrong, false, and incomplete information that are not as per our terms and conditions on the website.
ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION
Taru Vatika does not hold itself responsible for the conveyance of inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information on its website. The information posted on the website is for general use only and must not be trusted or used as a decision-making factor. You must consult the primary, accurate, complete, and recent sources of information to make a decision of purchase. If you rely on the information available on the website, it will be at your own risk.
We also reserve the right to change the content posted on the website at any time. But, we do not hold ourselves responsible to update any information on the website. It is your duty to check for such changes.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- When you place an order with our website, it means you have agreed to pay the price of the product mentioned on the website.
- All payments made to us are non-refundable.
- Taru Vatika only accepts Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, SBI Debit Card and PayPal for making online payments of orders. Payment can also be made through debit card, credit card, internet banking, Paytm, PayPal (for ex-pats), and Mobile wallets like MobiKwik.
- Your orders will only be processed after we receive the payment.
- We also accept orders offline.
ACCURACY OF ACCOUNT AND BILLING INFORMATION
Taru Vatika holds the right to refuse any order placed with us. We may cancel or limit the quantities purchased by any person. The orders can be canceled on the basis of:
· Customer account
· Card details
· Same billing or shipping address
In case of such cancellations, we notify you by sending emails or on the contact number provided by you at the time of placing the order with us.
We have the sole discretion to either refuse or limit the orders placed by the dealers, distributors, or resellers.
You should provide complete, accurate, and current account and purchase information for orders placed with us. You should agree to update your account information, email address, and bank account details, and date of expiration for successful completion of transactions.
Taru Vatika reserves the right to substitute the product due to its temporary unavailability. We ensure to keep the product as much similar as possible and will replace your ordered product with products of equal or higher value.
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK, COMMENTS, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
· When you share feedback, ideas, reviews, suggestions, comments, and such submissions with us without any request made from us, then you agree that Taru Vatika can use, edit, copy, distribute, publish, or translate any such information. We are under no obligation to:
o Maintain secrecy of such comments or feedback;
o Compensate you for the same;
o Respond to such comments or feedback.
- We have the right to edit or remove content that is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, or obscene and violates the terms and conditions of Taru Vatika.
- You should agree that the comments posted by you on our website are not violators of any right of the third-party such as privacy, copyright, trademark, or proprietary rights.
- Your comments or feedbacks must not contain unlawful or abusive content, computer virus, or malware that may affect the operation of the service or website as a whole.
- You should never share an incorrect email address or don a false identity with a false name. It can mislead us to track the origin of such feedbacks or comments.
- You would be held responsible for any inaccurate comments. We do not take any responsibility or liability for such incorrect comments posted by you.
INACCURACIES, ERRORS, AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally, there may be some typo errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided on the website such as pricing of the products, product description, offers, promotions, shipping costs, delivery duration, and availability of the product. We have the right to rectify those errors, omissions, or inaccuracies, and modify, update, or change such information, and even cancel orders with inaccurate product details in such cases without any prior notice.
- We are under no obligation to modify, update, or clarify any information mentioned in the terms of service or any other website such as pricing details of the products, unless required by law.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of Taru Vatika and its products is solely at your own risk. The website and its products are available on “as available” and “as is” basis. Primo Gifts Pvt. Ltd. expressly and out rightly disclaims all warranties, whether implied or expressed.
- We never warrant, guarantee, or represent that our services will be timely, uninterrupted, or error-free.
- We never warrant that the outcome of the use of our services will be reliable or accurate.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the services for a certain periods of time or even cancel the service at any point of time without any prior notice.
DUPLICACY IN ORDERS
In case you place similar orders by mistake, let us know about it. In such cases, we provide a complete refund for the duplicate order placed provided that it is not dispatched or out for delivery.
When we receive the same orders twice, we try to get in touch with the customer and get this thing clarified. If the customer is unreachable, the decision taken by us will be final.
Taru Vatika will not accept any product exchanges.
If any plant received by you is damaged/defective, you should report the same to Taruvatika.com within 24 hours of such delivery at+91 8882001155 and e-mail the photographs of the same at firstname.lastname@example.org. Taruvatika.com will in its sole discretion either initiate the delivery of the new product or refund the amount of such product. Subject to the Terms and Conditions, once Taruvatika.com initiates a refund, it takes 7-10 business days to reflect the refund amount in your account.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
Taru Vatika usually takes 3-7 business days to complete the delivery of orders successfully.
If the delivery of the products is delayed or failed due to unforeseen or uncontrolled reasons such as lockdown, the act of god, accidents, strikes, lockouts, etc., the company should not be held responsible for such delays or failure. In such cases, the company or the courier service is entitled to extend the delivery duration.
When you use taruvatika.com, you are communicating with us through electronic modes and you agree to receive information from us likewise.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Your use of this website never allows you to share, display, modify, transmit, upload, publish, host, or update any information which:
· Belongs to another person;
· You don’t hold any right to;
· Is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, promote money laundering, racist, hateful, intruding other’s privacy, obscene, or threatening;
· Involves the transmission of junk mail, bulk mailing or spam mails;
· Harassment of other person;
· Lead to the promotion of illegal;
· Violates third party rights (intellectual property right, email address, privacy, physical address, contact number, or name of the person);
· Uses unauthorized copy of copyrighted work belonging to other person;
· Hidden pages or images interlinked to other pages;
· Includes photographs of a person taken without permission (minor or adult);
· Unauthorized access to website, profiles, blogs, communities, friend request or other areas for unlawful uses;
· Performing commercial activities without taking written consent from us;
· Trespassing of any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights;
· Unauthorized attempt to obtain any feature of the website or networks connecting the website, computer, server, or any other hacking or illegitimate use of the website;
· Includes any defamatory, negative comments or statement against taruvatika.com;
· Is a part of any advertising or promotional campaign after buying and selling products from our website;
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
· The liabilities and obligation of the company and the user up to the date of termination will continue to survive.
· The terms and conditions of the company will continue to be effective till the time it is terminated by us or you.
· In case you terminate our terms and conditions, you must notify us that you do not wish to continue with our services.
· If we find out that you have terminated our terms of service at any point in time, we will immediately terminate the agreement without any notice. You will be liable to pay the outstanding amounts up to the date of termination.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You as a user of Taru Vatika can have a look at the updated terms and conditions any time on this page. We reserve the right to modify, amend, change, update, or replace any portion of the terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Your continuous use or access to Taru Vatika means you have accepted the changed or updated terms of service.
In case of complaints or queries, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +91 9625128837 from Monday to Saturday between 09:00 am to 09:00 pm